Monday, May 16, 2011

some wall/settlement pictures

I have a stash of photos I use for class lectures and presentations, and, unfortunately, I don't have any metadata to accompany them.

So, I'm posting a link to a PDF that includes these pictures and some of my own that I had handy, showing the wall, settlements, and some of the immediate effects thereof.

I've put as much source data as I have. If there isn't a caption on a slide, it's because I have no idea who shot it, where it was shot, or when--except that it was definitely earlier than 2006, and possibly before 2004 (but after 2000).

As I don't own the rights to many of these pictures, I converted everything to a PDF, and am restricting access to the file. If the slideshow doesn't load, or you're getting a "no access" type message when you click on that link above, let me know and I'll see about fixing whatever is going wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment